6/26/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 19

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Robert Budil
Would ask him for a foot shoot, if he gets scheduled.

Miroslav Kovar
This is obvious his 2nd casting. Maybe I even have a foot picture set with him when he was here the first time.
But I am not sure.

Jakub Horka
I think he was already here for his erotic shoot. Either I was not around or as usual there was no time.
Anyway - I have no foot set with him.

Tomas Fokus
Good body. Uncertain on him - what do you think?


Sunday, May 16, 2010

Libor Broucek
Somehow OK somehow not. What do you think?

Robert Spalding
Uncertain on him - what do you think?

Josef Golonka
Uncertain on him - what do you think?

Jaroslav Skala
Uncertain on him - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment