6/26/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 18

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Andrej Malaga
It was nice to work with him. Also did the "Helping Hand" in his erotic solo shoot.
I really enjoyed working on this guy. His foot set was published last week on www.malefeet4u.com
Worth to check out.

Zdenek Torak
Hm - somehow nice somehow not.
But would ask him for a foot shoot.

Tomas Kralik
His foot set was published last week on www.malefeet4u.com. Certainly a guy many are into.
I saw him in a gay disco once and he turned around.

Earnest Brectan
Uncertain on him - what do you think?


Sunday, May 09, 2010

Jirka Mikacka
He has a fantastic body. So far I did not ask him for a foot shoot.

Sasa Ordier
Uncertain on him - what do you think?

Ondra Ragan
This is his second casting. He was here some years ago.
There is a picture set of his younger ages wheh he looked way better in my opinion.
Check out his foot image set on www.malefeet4u.com

Sarah Pavlish
Uncertain on him - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment