6/26/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 17

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Karel Vlastik
A lovely guy. I did one foot shoot with him.
Stay tuned it will be published next Tuesday.

Peter Nemcik
Some people look in real life way better than on pictures.
This is also the case for Peter. But have no foot set with him yet.
Hope I get my opportunity.

Lukas Most
Nice body. Certainly a guy worth to ask for a foot shoot.
I think he was not on our schedule yet.

Pavel Mirka
He is OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, May 02, 2010

Pavel Gajdos
Good body - but he is absolutely not my type.
I doubt he gets scheduled.

Tomas Albrecht
Somehow OK somehow not.

Martin Hajek
Interesting type of guy. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Nikolay Rusefil
Beefy guy. He was here for erotic shoot, but I did not ask him for a foot shoot,
or maybe there was no time - as so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment