4/17/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

Sexy hunk!
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots

MILOS HOLAK
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Very hot guy!!
His second and final set.
Hope to get him back for more sets.
Dreamset - thanks to Anthony! 
Very sexy and easy going guy. 
His second set. 


Very handsome guy!
Fourth and final set.

MARTIN HOVOR
Absolutely stunning guy!!!  
I like him very much!!!
His third set.
 Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
Very sexy and handsome guy.
Third set.

Dreamset - thanks to Jerome!
Stunning and sexy guy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment