4/01/2016

upcoming releases at www.malefeet4u.com

A real beauty!!! Handsome! Sexy!
Fourth and final set. 
Will see if I can get him back for more sets. 

DAN KLOCUR
Nice guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.

Ginger guy.
Candid shots. Model does not pose for my camera.  
Model does Single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com,
while I focus on his feet and do "candid" shots.
A true handsome cute gay twink.
Fourth and final set. 
Will see if I can get him back for more sets.


Very handsome guy!
Third and final set.

MIREK MADL
Absolutely stunning guy!!!  
I very much like him.
More sets to come, worth waiting for!
 He is a little strange but lovely.
Second and final set

 Dreamset - thanks to Anthony!
A quite sexy guy.

Very handsome guy.Third and final set

No comments:

Post a Comment