9/24/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 38

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Ajax Vana
Have no set with him.

Ivan Monek
Have no set with him.


Elen Milek
OMG!!! What a cute guy! I really like him!!!
Have a candid set, a duo foot set and 3 solo foot sets with him.
I may do more, as he is incredibly ticklish!!!


Martin Vesel
Have no set with him.


Lukas Nabil
Have no set with him.


Zdenek Dobrotil
Have no set with him.

Roland Bardem
Have no set with him.
Very sexy guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment