9/03/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 35

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Jenda Jetel
Have no set with him.

Greg Balo
Have no set with him.

Vasil Karanov
Have no set with him.

Filipo Zanety
Looks OK. Have no set with him.


Alexander Fot
Looks OK. Have no set with him.


Tomas Vykuk
Have no set with him.


Johan Mendez
Sexy boy! I like him. Have a candid set with him.
I hope to get a foot set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment