4/06/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 5

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Milan Savka
A perfect twink type, for me! Beautiful face, nice slim body. Emo style.
His first set is published at www.malefeet4u.com.
One more sets to come. Stay tuned!


Martin Slivka
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Nicklas Boris
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Audon Bujak
Have no foot shoot with him.


Pavel Capek
Have no foot shoot with him.


Robert Maja
Looks like a boy next door. But I like it a lot. His feet is wow! Have 2 sets with him.
Worth waiting for!


Viktor Baco
Good looking type of guy. There is a candid duo set published at www.malefeet4u.com.
Worth checking out. Lots of feet close ups and bare sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment