4/25/2013

Candid 2 - Kamil Jezek - set 5

 (candid 2)
(set 5)

AGE: 18
FOOT SIZE: 43

The set includes 121 images and a video total running time: 20 min 30 secs

Our handsome cutie Kamil Jezek looks really great in this candid video shoot. As he gets naked and shows us everything he looks a picture. With that gorgeous body, the skin so silky, Kamil loves to show it off. He shows us his big hard dick and gorgeous tight hole as well. But that’s not all, as we have our footcam on hand to capture Kamil’s feet in every possible view. We see the tops, and soles, in close-up and wide angle. The camera lingers so that we get to fully enjoy every inch of them. What a great model and a lovely shoot.

PS: If you are not a member of www.malefeet4u.com and want to own the HD video of this set, you may buy the video here: Candid 2 - Kamil Jezek 5

4 comments:

  1. step on top of me crush me like a bug.
    put your hole weight on top of me .
    suck,kiss,massage, your barefeet.
    step on me crush me splatter my guts out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAMIL JEZEK,nice hairy leg's they just turn me on my penis,my penis size 10 cm by thee rulelar,
    a good size barefoot is agood size penis.
    KAMIL JEZEK,crush me step on top of me crush me guts out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to have sex with KAMIL JEZEK,barefeet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Kamil to fuck my ass until he unloads in me. Then I want lick his ass until I get it soaking wet and stick my cock in it and pound the fuck out of him while I suck those SEXY toes!

    ReplyDelete