3/23/2013

Hi everyone! I'm Tic Fan!


Hi guys, I’m TicFan.

     Perhaps, you think in this moment, why TicFan? The answer is simple: I LOVE TICKLING! (specifically, male tickling). In addition, I’m a huge fanatic of malefeet4u.com website, so, Tic Fan pops up in my mind immediately as my nickname.

     Now, I have a question for you guys: What could be better than a hot guy being tickled without mercy? The answer is very simple as well: a hot CZECH guy being tickled without mercy! Of course, still there is something that is better than that: to be the person who tickles those hot guys! And that lucky person is my friend, Franky.  

     I want to thank Franky for letting me to participate actively here, on his blog, through my ‘tickling reviews’. From this moment, I’m gonna share with you guys my point of view about the Czech tickling videos. On Sundays, you guys can look for the Czech tickling video review of the day! We will have all of them, all malefeet4u tickling videos reviewed one by one! So, stay tuned!

     And remember, we would love to hear from you guys. Leave comments on each post telling us what you think.

TicFan.

No comments:

Post a Comment