3/27/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 1

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Patrik Bohema
Looks perfect! I like him a lot! And what a sexy guy with sexy feet! Have a -candid- foot set with him. Its already published at www.malefeet4u.com. I got some very wonderful close ups of his soles.
Really hope to get more footy shoots with him.


Vilem Vydra
Have no foot shoot with him.


Albert Fiser
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Niel Strong
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Robert Bijec
Have no foot shoot with him.


Venca Venec
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Gustav Spanel
Looks OK. Have a candid foot shoot with him. Its already published at www.malefeet4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment