7/11/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 24

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Aron Berg
A sexy guy. Remember him?!
It is JAN HALAT. Six years have past.
There is already a foot shoot published at www.malefeet4u.com, it is one of the first 5 published sets.
He came back and did another single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com, while I did candid shots of his feet.


Anton Malac
A tickling is already published at www.malefeet4u.com. One candid foot shoot more to come.
Sexy body.


Adam Toula
A sexy 18yo guy. In this picture he looks not that good. Just check the video provided here.
Have only two candid foot shoots with him. Hope to get -normal- footy shoots.


Tomas Kukal
Sexy muscle guy. There will be 3 shoots with him at www.malefeet4u.com.
His first shoot will be a Tickling. All his shoots are worth to be waiting for.


Adam Afzal
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jirka Kredba
Looks good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.


Daniel Sisler
Looks good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Tomas Kukal is awesome!!!!! and Tomas being tickled, even more awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomas!!! Tomas!!!!! Tomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks very much!!!!!

    Alex.
    (I think that I really like Tomas jajajaja)

    ReplyDelete