7/07/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 21

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Anton Vavro
Anton is a lovely guy. There are already 2 sets published at www.malefeet4u.com.
One Tickling and one Candid Foot shoot. Worth to check out. He has sexy feet.
There are two more sets to come. Maybe I will invite him back for more footy shoots.


Corrado Catani
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Gregor Pacon
Sexy body. Just have a candid foot shoot. It will be published soon at www.malefeet4u.com


Mattaus Kolos
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Anton Tvaroh
Have no foot shoot with him.


Rado Prada
Looks good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomas Hozman
Looks good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment