4/21/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 12

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Ondra Gavlas
He looks quite good to me. A wonder he has not been scheduled so far.
Would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com


Anton Mertlik
Have no foot shoot with him.


Radko Kozelek
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jan Sedina
Muscle type. Looks OK. He was not scheduled so far.
Have no foot shoot with him.


Tomek Ziska
He is OK. Did a "candid" foot shoot during his single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com.
That set is all I have and is already published at www.malefeet4u.com


Jindra Sosna
Have no foot shoot with him.


Anton Kretak
He looks good. Did a "candid" foot shoot during his single shoot for www.williamhiggins.com.
That set is already published at www.malefeet4u.com. One more foot set to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment