4/18/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 10

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Jan Mikulec
Quite a sexy guy in real life. Have one foot set with him.


Clo Akka
Have no foot set with him.


Miro Darken
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jaromir Vydlic
Have no foot shoot with him.


Alex Blankov
He looks very fit and sexy. He was not scheduled for any shoot so far.
Have no foot shoot with him.


Dada Psonek
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jaro Sliva
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment