3/04/2011

upcoming video sets on malefeet4u.com

TOMAS PAVLOVIC 
Unfortunately this is the 3rd and last foot set I have - "gonzo" style.
Hot to see him wearing my shirt, shoes and socks!
Please let me know if you want to see him in more sets - he lives close to our studio.
He is a perfect twink and definitely belongs to my all time favourites.

 Have one foot shoot with him, I hope you like him and the flip flops.

Gosh, what a super handsome looking guy. I like him very much!
This foot set is in "gonzo" style. His 2nd and last foot set I have.
Please let me know if you want to see more of him! He lives very close to our studio.

Crazy guy. I have this one foot set with him.

YES! Finally I have him! Was working over one year on him.
Sexy guy with sexy feet! I have 3 foot sets with him.
He is very ticklish - I hope to get him in a tickling shoot too!

Amazing eyes! What a body! 
I do like him, but have only this one foot set.

No comments:

Post a Comment