3/23/2011

upcoming video sets on malefeet4u.com

For me - Mara is the best model in 2011, so far.
This is his first foot set, but definitely not the last!
Stay tuned, his debut at malefeet4u.com is this Friday!

I was not a fan of Dmitry when I did this foot shoot.
Now - I definitely am! And I do hope to get him back for more footy shoots!

Tickle time! Tickle torture! And milking at the end!

Both guys are close friends. And I do like them both!
And a duo was overdue to appear at www.malefeet4u.com

Definitely a guy that I am proud of to have for malefeet4u.com
Sexy feet! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Frnky, Any chance to see Dmitry Vorobev and Daniel Benda tickled?

    Alex_tickler

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what about Olda Vales to be tickled?

    Thanks

    Alex_tickler

    ReplyDelete