10/27/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 41

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Igor Mukovsky
In real he looks much better than on pictures. I fainted when I saw him here in studio.
I think he will be here on Friday and at the weekend I have a date with him.
Have one foot shoot with him and guess what - he is gay and has a foot fetish.

Zdenek Bogar
Interesting. Nice body. He was already here. Have no foot shoot with him.

Ivan Ivanov
Not my cup of tea. I doubt he gets scheduled.

Michal Halik
Interesting type of guy. He should smile a bit more.
Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sebastian Giovany
Certainly a guy many are into.
Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

Mira Holub
I doubt he gets scheduled.

Petr Besta
Twink type. I like twinks. Would definitely ask him for a foot shoot if there is a chance.

Petr Moravka
OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment