10/02/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 33

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Martin Dajnar
A real beauty! Sexy guy! He was sent straight away to our studio after his casting.
I took my chance too and did some footy shoots with him.
His first set will be published Tuesday. The others are worth to be waiting for!

Jaroslav Bares
Interesting type of guy. He looked quite handsome live.
He refused to do a foot shoot.

Adam Horecny
Looks very much like the type of guy I am into. YES! I do like him!
Handsome! He was not on our schedule yet.
I do hope to get him into footy shoots!

Jozef Zelenka
Interesting! Would definitely ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zdenek Hornak
He was here and I looked on his feet, but absolutely not sexy.
I refused to ask him for a foot shoot - although he is a really nice guy.

Peter Matejka
Sexy bi guy. I was busy when he was here for his solo shoot.
Missed him and the chance to get him - he lives in Slovakia.

Zdenek Bares
Nice gay twink. He was here a couple times, but so far there was no time for a footy shoot.
I hope I get my chance to get him for malefeet4u.com

Milan Koudelka
He is OK. Would ask him for a foot shoot if he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment