8/03/2018

Martin Pesek

AGE: 19
FOOT SIZE: 44

The set includes 139 images and a video total running time 16.01 min

Sexy newcomer Martin Pesek is a really hot guy.  We quickly got him in for a foot shoot as we knew you would enjoy seeing him.  He looks great as he lays on the bed, legs extended, to show off the soles of his feet.  Our camera pans over them to show everything perfectly. Martin wriggles his toes as we watch.  The camera goes in close to let us take in all the details.  Then our sexy stud removes his tee shirt and shows us his hot body too.  But still we focus on the feet,  Then Martin strips completely and we are treated to a great view of his cock and balls and then his hot ass and tight hole as he holds his legs in the air to show the feet.  His cock is hard which is another great bonus for us.  Martin knows what we like, it seems and leans forward to play with his feet before turning onto his side, with that sexy ass in the background as we examine the feet.  Maybe best of all is when he sits up, feet sole to sole and knees apart so that we see that gorgeous cock nestling just above his balls.

If you are not a member of www.malefeet4u.com and want to own the video of this set, you may buy the video here: Martin Pesek Feet

2 comments:

  1. Martin is so sexy!! I wanna lick the soles of his feet, getting my tongue in between his toes. Then I would strip down to my socks, rubbing my cock until a huge load comes spurting out at 150 miles per hour, covering Martin in my sticky, creamy load. Then I would lick him clean, getting all the cum off him. MMMMMMM!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get on the bed with Martin and suck his cock real good, with him screaming "YES!", until he cums in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete