8/12/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 32

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Alan Gerard
Looks good. Have no set with him.













Anton Tobias
He is OK. Have no set with him.













Martin Dorcak
Looks very good.
Have a candid and a foot set with him.
Will offer him another set, when he shows up again.













Oliver Svaty
Have no set with him.













Ondrej Novak
Looks good. Have a candid set with him.













Silven Rericha
He looks good.
Have a candid and a foot set with him.













Voloda Salanet
Have a candid set with him.












No comments:

Post a Comment