7/01/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 26

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Dan Manek
Have no set with him.
I may offer him a foot set.













Gabo Bogar
Have no set with him.













Milan Rezac
Stunning eyes! Beautiful face!
Have a candid set and a foot set with him.













Milen Sokol
Woof! Truly beautiful.
Unfortunately, I have no set with him.
If all goes well, he will come for foot sets next week.













Odrej Decko
Have no set with him.













Pavel Hervert
Have no set with him.













Ron Mark
Looks OK. Have no set with him.
I may offer him one foot set.












No comments:

Post a Comment