6/17/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 24

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Carl Blood
Have no set with him.













Charli Lomoz
Quite good looking. Have a candid set with him.













Dave Cargo
Looks quite stunning on pictures!
He likes the adventure and thatswhy has remaining marks all around.
Though, all in all a fabulous guy.
Just did a foot set with him yesterday.
If there is another chance I will offer him more foot sets.













Martin Polony
Have no set with him.













Martin Rezac
Looks OK. Have a foot set with him.













Petr Said
Quite a nice twink boy.
Have a candid set with him.
Will offer him some foot sets.













Teo Lobodin
Have no set with him.












No comments:

Post a Comment