5/20/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 20

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Robin Valej
Beautiful guy! I like him a lot.
Missed his Single Shoot, so there is no Candid set.
Have two foot sets with him.













Ivan Mulek
Have no set with him.













Jan Baran
Have no set with him.













Karel Pisar
He is OK. Have no set with him.













Ondra Borek
Have no set with him.













Petro Pankrac
Have no set with him.













Vilda Molek
Interesting type of guy. I like him somehow.
Have a candid set with him.
Will see if he comes back for some foot sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment