11/05/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 44

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Jirka Syty
Looks cute. Have no set with him yet,
but he is scheduled for a Solo shoot this week.

Ivan Boker
Have no set with him.


Milan Potok
Sexy guy!!! Have no set with him.

Tomas Drako
Twink and emo type. Well, I do like him and know him privately.
Have two sets with him.



Ivo Ivanovic
Have no set with him.

Petr Zuska
Lovely guy!!! Have two candid sets with him.
He already agreed to do foot sets for me.

Vilem Tel
Looks good. Have a candid and a foot set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment