6/11/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 23

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Marek Husak
He is OK. Have no set with him.


Misa Risa
Have no set with him.


Nikita Kalashnik
Have no set with him.

Ferdinand Kourol
Have no set with him.


Petr Bota
Have no set with him.


Jan Kuna
For some reason he was renamed.
His candid set is already published - check for Leo Dobrotivy.


Arny Donan
Very hot and sexy guy! Have some sets with him, worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment