5/14/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 19

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Vilem Posto
Sexy guy! Have a candid and foot set with him.
Hope to get more sets with him.

Dan Molan
Sexy guy! Have a candid set with him.
Will try to get more sets with him.

Mate More
Sexy and friendly guy. Have a candid set with him.
He agreed to do some foot sets for me soon.


Petr Marik
Have no set with him.


Jan Kolar
Have no set with him.


Pavel Rudl
Have no set with him


Jozo Laskava
Have no set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment