3/12/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 10

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Filip Cerny
Very beautiful guy! I like him a lot. He reminds me of Rado Princ in some way.
There are some sets to come and worth waiting for!

Igor Molovic
Have no set with him.

Julius Hass
Have no set with him.


Boris Stark
Muscle type. Have a candid set with him. Very friendly guy.

Paul Franco
Have no set with him.

Milan Popelan
Have no set with him.


Marek Saton
Have a candid set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment