9/25/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 38

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Felix Ryha
Wow! Very sexy type of guy. I like him a lot.
Just have a candid set with him yet. Though, I hope to get an opportunity to do some footy sets.


Vladimir Kruty
Very good performer. He is gay. Have a candid set with him.

Miro Mikulik
Looks very good to me. Unfortunately, have no set with him.
Maybe I will call him though and try to get him.


Roman Horky
He is OK. Have no set with him.


Jean Luc
Have no set with him.

Tomas Duba
Have no set with him.


Jakub Kalic
He looks good. Have no set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment