5/29/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 11

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Kamil Krasny
Fantastic!!! Wow!!! One of my top three favourites this year so far.
Two more sets to come and two sets already published at www.malefeet4u.com


Igor Matej
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Lukas Cara
Have no foot shoot with him.


Adam Rupert
Popular guy. We are getting friends and he may work here eventually.
He does now all the Ticklings, Spankings, Massages, Helping Hands for our company.
Have some footy sets with him. Stay tuned.


Jan Svacina
Face looks somehow sweet. Have no foot shoot with him.


Lukyn Nebeky
Have no foot shoot with him.


Svatopluk Jelen
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment