9/29/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 38

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Petr Cisler
Very nice guy. We are working to get him scheduled. So far, no foot set with him, but hope to get him!


Jan Sedlak
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Borek Jamal
Have no foot shoot with him.


Jiri Rito
Have no foot shoot with him.


Venca Pendar
Looks very good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Jan Kaskan
Have no foot shoot with him.


Juraj Kopa
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment