2/22/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 1

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Jan Sadecky
Jan is quite a sexy guy! I do like him a lot. Have one foot shoot with him, and that is already published!
Maybe I ask him again for more footy shoots. Feedback is very welcome!


Jan Manhal
He looks good. Have no foot shoot with him. But saw him recently at another feet website.
I know he lives close, so let me know if you want to see him at www.malefeet4u.com


Kamil Kladelko
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Jirka Valchar
Have no foot shoot with him.


Danek Rovny
I think Danek is quite a nice twink. His foot set is already published.
Maybe I ask him again for more footy shoots. Feedback is very welcome!


Jakub Spanhel
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Honza Pavlovec
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.

1 comment:

  1. Would LOVE to see a foot/tickling video with Jan Manhal! :)

    ReplyDelete