10/15/2011

upcoming video sets on malefeet4u.com

WOW! He is just fabulous! 
This will be his 3rd and last foot set for www.malefeet4u.com
It will be in military style.
If you want to see more of Mara, please let me know.

He is quite a nice guy.

I do like Honza a lot. I work quite often with him.
For www.malefeet4u.com I have just this one set with him.
Let me know, if you want to see him more often.

Very nice type of guy.

Tickle torture time. This is Rado´s 3rd foot set.
He certainly is most ticklish.
I think so far the best tickling we had.
Feedback about Tickling is very welcome!

What a lovely guy!!! This will be Sascha´s 2nd foot shoot for www.malefeet4u.com
I massage, tickle, take off shoes and socks and just play a little with his feet.
I call that "gonzo" style foot shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment