8/01/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 26

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com

Dominik Tomka
Interesting type of guy! Have no foot shoot with him.
For www.williamhiggins.com I did a "Helping Hand" on him while his solo erotic video shoot.


Jan Roucka
Sexy! He has had no solo shoot yet, so I hope he gets scheduled.
Would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com


Tibor Vachil
He looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Karel Kubina
Have no foot shoot with him.


Michal Valko
Crazy but interesting guy! Have one foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment