4/18/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 15

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Michal Dubnek
Have no foot shoot with him.

Marek Kadlik
Have no foot shoot with him.

Mirek Noha
Have no foot shoot with him.

Lumir Pacan
Have no foot shoot with him.


Sunday, April 17, 2011

David Skabeta
What a sexy guy! Easy to work with!
Did a very nice "helping hand" with him. Check it out at williamhiggins.com!
Have one foot shoot with him, so far! I really want more of him!

Adam Piskat
He was scheduled two weeks back, I think. He came late and due to time problems we did a massage.
I really hope he comes back, I want him for www.malefeet4u.com! Sexy guy! He looks a million times better in real life.

David Krumlov
A type of guy, I do like. His face needs a lot of make up.
He was here and he even agreed to do a foot shoot. He was hard to persuade.
Foolishly, I overwrote the video files, instead to copy. First time ever, I made such a mistake.
Still have the images, but I will not publish them. Maybe I can get him back, otherwise no foot shoot with him.

Michal Houba
He looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment