1/19/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 1

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Radek Bednar
Have a foot shoot with him and this set will be published this Friday on www.malefeet4u.com!
Stay tuned! Sexy feet.

Milan Stanko
He looks OK and strange in one. Have no foot shoot with him.

Ivan Kufan
Have no foot shoot with him.

Svetlim Guntr
He was not scheduled yet. Would probably ask him for a foot shoot.


Sunday, January 09, 2011

Mario Seman
Beefy guy. He refused to do a foot shoot.

Karel Tichy
He looks very good. Very good poser and sexy feet.
Have one foot shoot. Let me know if you like him.
He lives close to our studio and I could ask him for more footy shoots.

Ivan Cakovsky
Quite a nice guy! Was surprised he appeared on another foot site.
Anyway, I have one foot shoot with him. Stay tuned.

Matej Toman
He was here last week I think. He is gay.
Have no foot shoot with him, there was no more time after his erotic solo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment