12/29/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 49

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Josef Pruha
Probably a guy many are into. So far, he was not in our studio yet.

Igor Dostaval
I doubt he gets scheduled.

Petr Volak
Cute guy! Would really like to have a foot shoot with him!

Zdenek Pasecky
Somehow OK, somehow not.
Would probably ask him for a foot shoot, if he gets scheduled.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tibor Horvath
He was here once. Unfortunately I do not have a foot shoot with him.

Emil Jurcik
Interesting type! He was not scheduled yet.

Rosta Dohnal
Interesting type! He was not scheduled yet.

Peto Kovac
I doubt he gets scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment