11/17/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 45

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jaro Borzik
Hot and sexy guy! He was here once and unfortunately there was no time for a foot shoot left.
Have some private backstage shots of his feet, maybe I share it here on blog.

Mato Palicka
He was in that duo with Jaro - lucky him! Have no foot shoot with him.

Milan Jezovsky
I doubt he gets scheduled.

Honza Manat
I doubt he gets scheduled.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Michal Trojsky
Not my type.
Offered him a foot shoot, but he refused to do it.

Zdenek Prucha
He was here and we were on a location shoot. Too bad there was no time left.
Would really like to have him for malefeet4u.com

Eduard Cerny
Very OK for me. Would definitely offer him a foot shoot,
but I doubt he gets scheduled.

Ondrej Dvorak
 I doubt he gets on our weekly schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment