4/04/2010

Casting Couch Candidates - week 10

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tomas Narezany
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Evgeni Plushenko
I like his hair, but somehow it does not match to him.
But all in all he looks very handsome.
Would love to have him for www.malefeet4u.com

Vincent Veliky
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Lojza Fram
I am uncertain about him, what do you think?

Stepan Medik
Somehow interesting, somehow not.
Would use him for www.malefeet4u.com is he gets scheduled.

Audon Bujak
I am uncertain about him, what do you think?


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Janis Temny
He was at our casting and was sent to studio straight away.
After his erotic shoot he needed to leave, so no chance for a foot shoot.

Vitaliy Fedoruk
Great body, great type of guy.
Would like to have him for www.malefeet4u.com

Michal Majer
He looks very cute. Did a foot shoot with him.
His set will be published on www.malefeet4u.com this Tuesday.
Really worth to check out!

Milan Sutak
This is his 2nd casting. And I really like him. He is sexy.
There is already a foot shoot with video published on www.malefeet4u.com

Franta Darecek
OK for me - would use him for MF4U, if he gets scheduled.

Sokol Hnedy
Very slim - but somehow I really like this guy.
I hope there is a chance to get him for www.malefeet4u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment