3/30/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 12

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alvin Segur
He looks good. I think he was scheduled, but finally did not come.

Lada Spek
Tall guy. Looks very good. I hope he gets scheduled.

Michal Luka
I doubt he gets scheduled at all.

Nikolai Daniloc
I doubt he gets scheduled.


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Olda Vales
Looks good. He was here, but I have no foot shoot with him.

Adam Grisa
I like is hair. And I have to say that he looks live much better.
I have one foot shoot with him. I do hope to get him back. Sexy feet!

Martin Klidny
He is gay. Looks very young. When he was here for his erotic shoot I did a "Helping Hand" with him.
Have one foot shoot with him.

Honza Semek
He looks very OK to me. He was not scheduled yet, hope he will be.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It's me again. Any chance to see Olda Vales tickled?????

    Alex_tickler

    ReplyDelete