3/17/2011

Casting Couch Candidates - week 10

I shall refer links and give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.
Click on the date and you are linked.


Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Michal Silva
Wow - incredibly good looking guy. He was here for a single shoot.
But he refused to do a foot shoot! Too bad! His feet are really sexy.

Albert Mikan
I have a foot shoot with him. So - he will appear at www.malefeet4u.com!

Sasha Pavlov
I think he is OK. Though he was not scheduled for a single shoot yet.
Would certainly ask him for a foot shoot.

Alexi Sergev
Somehow OK somehow not. I doubt he gets scheduled.


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dima Lukin
I do like this guy. He was here twice, but after his shoots there was no more time left for a foot shoot!
I hope there is another chance.

Viktor Chistyakov
Cute guy! Nice style. He was here for single shoot.
Unfortunately I have no foot shoot with him.
Let me know if you guys want him - he lives close to our studio.

Oskar Jedinak
Somehow OK, somehow not. Though, I doubt he gets scheduled.

Pavel Pek
He is gay. He was here once. Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment