12/23/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 51

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Oleg Moloda
Have a candid set with him.













Ondra Panek
Nice guy. Have no set with him.
Will try to get him for foot sets.













Erik Drda
Very impressive guy!!! Have two candid sets with him.
Will try my best to get him back for foot sets!













Justine Bradley
What a perfect body! Have a candid set and foot sets with him.












No comments:

Post a Comment