4/01/2015

Casting Couch Candidates - week 13

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Alan Novy
Have no set with him.













Gregor Borodin
Have no set with him.













Ian Boton
Definitely like him!!!
Have two sets with him!
One set is already published at malefeet4u.com













Igor Pacek
Have no set with him.













Kamil Broz
I am not sure if I like him or not at all.
Have no set with him.













Milan Pokora
Have no set with him.













Stefan Salvator
A associate someone different to that name!
He is OK. Have a candid set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment