8/27/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 34

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Bob Sykal
Looks OK. Have no set with him.

Jan Kolosek
Have no set with him.

Michal Fontana
Very good looking. Have no set with him.

Rene Tolan
Have no set with him.


Marek Holy
Looks very good. Twink type. Have no set with him.


Mirek Marek
Have no set with him.


Marek Panek
Have no set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment