4/09/2014

Casting Couch Candidates - week 14

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Vasil Migan
Have no set with him.

Milan Kvetnik
Looks OK. Have a candid set with him.

Zdenek Forman
Looks good. Have no set with him.

Tomas Mlok
Looks good. Have no set with him.


Petr Kladrus
Have no set with him.

Karel Fonda
Looks very good. Have a candid set with him. Sexy feet.
If there is a chance, I will offer him foot sets.


Steve Peryoux
Hot and sexy! Have no set with him - yet.
Will offer him foot sets, when there is a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment