12/04/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 48

I will share a private statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I would like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (whmalefeet4u@gmail.com) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Petr Konk
Fabulous!!! Stunning! WOW!!!!!
Highly likely my private pick for best model of 2013!
Such a beautiful face - well he is perfect all over.
Unfortunately I just have a candid set with him.
I will do my very best to get footy sets with him!


Michal Bobanek
Looks very good. Just have a candid set with him.
If there is another opportunity and time, I will offer him a foot set.

Jirka Ortok
Have no set with him.

Mirek Manes
Have no set with him.


Vaclav Pasek
Have no set with him.


Tibor Soza
Looks good. Have no set with him.


Simon Lasak
Have no set with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment