6/15/2013

Casting Couch Candidates - week 17

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Brano Kros
Very nice type of guy. Just have a candid set with him.


Lukas Drold
Looks really very good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.
Though, will try to get him.


Standa Slezak
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Gabriel Slon
He is OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Petr Forman
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Karel Nezbeda
Looks good. Have no foot shoot with him.


Jirka Gabcik
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment