5/27/2013

TICKLING - TOMAS VRAGA, REVIEWED.


     This is one of my favorite tickling videos  for obvious reasons.
     Tomas is really attractive, with an athletic and ticklish body (the best part). As before, the video has an introductory section where Tomas chooses a safe word. Then we have one scenario, the bed, with three positions:
1)      Arms restrained, legs free.
2)      Wrists and ankles tied together.
3)      Arms and legs restrained to the bed.
     I need to mention that in this video we practically don´t have free style tickling (less than a minute). I think this is very good. I love to see hot guys RESTRAINED and tickled. Sometimes, the free style takes several minutes from the video. Personally, I prefer to keep the free style part short.
     In the first position, Tomas is tickled on his upper body, standing and then kneeling on the bed. We can see from this part that Tomas is very ticklish, so, we can expect an excellent tickling video.
 
 
     In the second and third positions  MF4U says to Tomas : “Surprise!, now that you’re helpless you’ll be tickled by 2 guys”. That makes me so happy. I really love to see Tomas tickled on his feet, abs, sides, private parts, armpits…with fingers and sometimes with feathers… and how Tomas is trying to avoid the tickling fingers…Very good!
 
 
     Finally , in the third position (my favorite position) the tickling is even better. Can you imagine? Ticklish Tomas completely exposed, tied to the bed with tons of attention from the 2 ticklers. After some minutes of intense tickling, Tomas’ right arm is released from the restrains for the handjob, ending with a cum shot…Very good!
 
     In general , as I said, this is one of my favorite tickling videos. Definitely you need to have it. Of course, I’m waiting to see more tickling with Tomas Vraga in the future.
 
Bill and Franky want to hear from you. Suggestions, write to Williamhiggins.com ; Malefeet4u.com ; Str8hell.com
Ticfan.

No comments:

Post a Comment