12/15/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 45

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Martin Popelka
Have no foot shoot with him.


Patrik Kros
Have no foot shoot with him.


Lucius Munka
Have no foot shoot with him.


Filip Pomaly
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Leo Mres
Have no foot shoot with him.


Petr Cara
Have no foot shoot with him.


Marek Borek
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment