9/09/2012

Casting Couch Candidates - week 31

I shall give a personal statement on each Casting Couch Candidate (CCC).
From followers of my blog or better members of malefeet4u.com I should like to get feedback.
Please give me your point of view, send me an email (malefeet4u@wh.cz) or leave a comment here.
Suggestions, ideas, ... any feedback is very welcome and appreciated.

Every model of www.malefeet4u.com has first a casting for www.williamhiggins.com


Petr Castek
Very nice guy. Have three sets with him in store. All are worth waiting for! Sexy feet!


Robert Tano
Have no foot shoot with him.


Mikhail Nesersev
Russian muscle guy. Have a candid foot set with him in store.


Ian Ford
Nice gay guy. There already is a foot set published at www.malefeet4u.com.
A candid foot set is more to come.


Filip Stainer
Looks OK. Have no foot shoot with him.


Petr Ridky
Looks good to me. Have no foot shoot with him.


Sany Buchticka
Have no foot shoot with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment